Website acpcreativit ACP CreativIT
Driven by technology, powered by creativity.
The Systems Administrator primary responsibilities are to monitor, maintain manage services customers back office equipment and respond to escalated user issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Backup Phone Support
- Email Support
- Emergency Support including Offline Servers and Datto’s
- Tier 2 Tickets
- Backup & Recovery Support & Monitoring
- System Alert Support & Monitoring
- Line of Business Applications Installation/Troubleshooting
- Advanced Workstation Troubleshooting
- Server Troubleshooting
- SSL Certificates creation/renewals
- Microsoft 365 configuration
- Firewall Troubleshooting
- Virtualization Guest Setup/Troubleshooting
- Meet performance standards of the department (goals & objectives)
Competencies & Skills
- Strong customer service acumen
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Server/Advanced Protocols
- Backup & Recovery Systems
- CRM/Ticketing System
- Network/Firewall/Switches/Access Points
- Strong Virtual Environment Knowledge
- Technical writing/documentation
Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Associates Degree in Information Technology related field and 2+ years of IT work experience
- Working knowledge of technology as it pertains to network components and related peripherals.
- Must possess a good understanding of basic networking technologies.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Fast-paced office environment
- Noise level is generally quiet to moderate
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Ability to read, write and correspond proficiently in the English language is required
Projects as assigned by supervisor